loans.org is a place of free, reliable, and useful information that every potential borrower should visit prior to signing a lender’s contract. Learn and apply, both in one place.
- Only use the loans.org logo when using a loans.org product or when giving attribution to loans.org.
- It is preferred that you use the loans.org logo in its entirety (which includes the dollar bills and the text “loans.org”). If you must only use the dollar bills, then we ask that you make it very clear that the dollar bills are associated with loans.org and a part of our logo.
- The font for “loans” is Arial
- The font for “.org” is Arial Rounded MT Bold.
- The word “loans” is always lower-case
- “.org” is always italicized.
- Text is #000000
- Dark green is #748414
- Light green is #c5df2d
Loans Org, LLC is the parent company of loans.org, a leading lending authority website that covers financial news, produces informative articles, and answers frequently asked questions. In addition to providing lending-related information, loans.org also hosts a variety of free online application forms for prospective borrowers to use when applying for loans.
For an up-to-date index of all of our press releases, please visit our In the Press page.